Are you among those who genuinely like writing and business blogging? We at Redstone welcome authors from all backgrounds to join our team for producing compelling content related to professional education and development. Our writers get paid well - and get recognized widely due to Redstone’s extensive reach.
SIGN UP AS A CONTRIBUTOR TODAY!
Here are the simple steps to join our writing team:
Register – Fill out the registration form below
Our team will contact you with details like remuneration and contract
You will be paid within 30 days from acceptance of your post
For more details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration form
Come join our extraordinary panel of trainers & consultants. Provide us your details and we will contact you.
- The topics should be relevant to professional education and development, and cover functions like Project Management, IT Service Management, Quality Management, Big Data & Analytics. We also welcome articles on established standards, practices and regulatory frameworks covering below industries.
- Accounting and Taxation
- Banking and Financial Services (BFSI)
- Clinical Research
- Food Safety and Dietary Supplements
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Medical Devices
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Trade and Logistics
- The articles should provide comprehensions, developments and case studies on the chosen field.
- Posts should be between 1200 – 2000 words in length (excluding headings, sub-headings & photos).
- Post title should be 5 – 8 words (in title case).
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points to make the post easier to read.
- Multimedia features (videos, images, infographics, etc) are encouraged but not required
- Include external hyperlinks to other websites, blogs, and partner organizations where possible.
- Posts should be submitted as a Word document (.doc) with hyperlinks embedded in the post.
- Posts may include a 2 – 3 sentence author bio to be published at the end of the post. 1 – 2 links to the author’s website, blog or other personal webpages may be included.
- The content should be informative and useful for the reader of our community.
- The information in the article should be well researched and up-to-date.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. Authors must cite all sources and provide attribution where necessary. You need to assert that your work is original and free from copyright infringement
- Post must be grammatically correct, free of typographical errors, and generally well-written.
- You agree that Redstone will retain all intellectual property rights to works submitted. Permission must be sought to reproduce works on sites other than Redstone Learning.