The Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) credential offered by Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) is a response to the increasing demand of specialized expertise managing complex projects. Globally recognized, the PMI-RMP® credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct risk management activities within the projects.
Prepare for the PMI Risk Management Professional certification exam (PMI-RMP)® through this two day, instructor-led course. This course offers an in-depth look at risk management through a PMI perspective, and is delivered in a combination of lecture and hands-on learning format. In this course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to project risk and cover the four primary exam objectives.
- 3 day Instructor-led online classroom training
- All PMI knowledge areas, as given in the text A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–5th Edition are covered
- Tips and Tricks on how to pass the PMI-RMP® Certification Exam
- Access to High Quality Online self-learning Content, post Workshop.
- Learn through Discussion - in Classroom Training
- Approved Course Material by PMI®
- Experienced trainers who are PMI-RMP® credential holders offering practical tips
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Use common risk management terminology
- Avoid common risk management pitfalls
- Understand how to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Learn to apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
- Individuals, who is engaged in risks management profession with a minimum of one year of experience as a risk management practitioner.
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
For completing the PMI-RMP® certification candidates must satisfy all requirements in one of two categories.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
The Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential from the Project Management Institute, Inc. is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
The PMI-RMP® application can be completed online (at www.pmi.org). The new PMI® online application process allows you to check on your status throughout the credentialing process.
The online PMI-RMP® application consists of three sections:
- PMI-RMP® Certification Examination Application Form
- Risk Management Education Form
- Risk Management Experience Verification Form
The PMI-RMP® Exam Fee is $520 (USD) for a PMI® Member and $670(USD) for a Non-member.
Steps to PMI-RMP® Certification:
- Apply for membership on www.pmi.org.
- Attend 40 hour PMI-RMP® Certification Program conducted by a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Study reading material and take simulated tests as suggested by the Instructor.
- Submit PMI-RMP® test application to PMI® for complete review.
- Pay PMI-RMP® Credential fees, $520 (USD) for members, $670 (USD) for non-members.
- Schedule the PMI-RMP® test in a Prometric Centre at a time, date and location of your choice
- Take the PMI-RMP® Test, duration 3.5 hours, 170 questions.
- Get your test report at the Prometric Centre.
- You will get one of the following grades; Proficient/Moderate Proficient/Below Proficient based on the number of questions answered correctly within the domain.
Maintenance and Sustenance of Your Certification
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program, a PMI-RMP® credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three year cycle. To learn more about the program, please refer the PMP® handbook on PMI.org.
- Course Introduction
- PMI-RMP® Credential Overview
- Introduction to Project Risk
Risk Management Planning
- Construct a Risk Management Plan
- Risk Register
Communication and Leadership
- Building a Communication Foundation
- General Management & Leadership Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Gathering and Identifying Risks
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
Responding to Risks
- Building and Implementing a Risk Response Plan
- Monitoring and Controlling Risks
The course is based on PMI's framework for Risk Management.
- 2-day intense instructor led online classroom training
- Gain a sound understanding of the Microsoft Project program.
- Learn the use and significance of various views, tables and reports.
- Guided discussions, exercises and practical assignments
- Post-workshop support through e-mail, telephone and webinars
What is Microsoft Project 2013?
Microsoft® Project 2013 is the newest release in Microsoft®'s family of Project Management software programs that assist the Project Management staff in tasks related to project plan development, resource allocation, progress tracking, cost management, and a lot more!
As a mid to senior level project staff like Program Manager, Project Administrator, IT Professional, Business Analyst, or a Project Manager leading multiple projects, it becomes very important for you to leverage the Project Management Software like Microsoft® Project 2013 to manage projects effectively.
Do you offer corporate, special or group discounts?
We do have group discounts available. If you are interested in sending five or more people to the class, there is a 15% discount on course fees. We also recognize those who serve our country in the U.S. Military. Active and retired military members receive a 10% discount.
For further details, please contact our sales executives at 212-203-0050
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
No! Exam fee is not included in this course. However, with course fee, you can earn PDUs required to appear for PMI-RMP® certification exam.
What is cancellation/refund policy?
- In case the cancellation is done by the attendee within 3 days from the date of registration, 5% of the registration fee will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded.
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details http://redstonelearning.com/en-US/refundpolicy
What is the payment process to enroll for training?
It is easy to enroll for the training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.